Your financial viability will make or break your business. As a small business owner, it’s crucial for you to keep track of your business expenses of all kinds — e.g. food costs, transportation, marketing, and labor. At this workshop, we will cover what types of tools are out there to help you in keeping track of your finances, as well as different devices/apps you can use to do so. We will learn:
- Chart of Accounts, the backbone of your accounting system
- How to get information into the system with the least amount of effort:
- Bills from food suppliers, contractors, labor, rent, etc
- Payment to suppliers
- Credit card charges
- Invoices for sales, and/or payments from customers
- Pulling it all together: how did we do this month, or so far this year, or compared to last year?
MDG, LLC provides accurate outsourced financial accounting, bookkeeping and CFO advisory services. We become your accounting department (which is can be in your pocket).
Have an organization mess to deal with? Let us take care of it. We’ve brought accounting services, systems and standardization, and advice on how to keep your business running like a top to over 750 happy companies.
We have the expertise required to motivate people to embrace change, learn new systems, and ensure efficiency. We are also fun and easy to work with!
About Mark Grant:
Over 25 years of experience in roles ranging from accountant to CFO/COO. He has highly developed skills in financial and operational management. He has a passion for client satisfaction, with a reputation for creative financial system design, re-engineering accounting business processes.